Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Three Thoughts for Wednesday

DATELINE: 01.07.09 PARIS, FRANCE

I have three thoughts that I would like to share with you tonight, which occurred in precisely the following order:

I love love love my neighborhood Fromagier. They have great cheese. Good prices. And are always such a pleasure to visit. I also love having a little bit of cash that I feel I can allow myself to spend 8€ on cheeses.

The film crew is back. With a vengeance. This evening they were filming a scene at Cafe Turgot. Like all good french films there are a lot of scenes in this movie outside of cafes. Of course, that is assuming that all the times I have seen the film crew in my neighborhood it has been for the same film. I have got to figure out what the title of the film they are shooting is.

God Damned Stupid Fucking Pigeon!! Fucking pigeon shit on me! At the bar a few doors down where they lend me a wet rag with which to wash my arm (thankfully it was mostly on my arm) the attractive young bartender tells me that it means I am going to win money. Yeah? Well I'll be waiting, but... Make it snappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment